Pumpkin Research Facility Pumpkin Research Facility

Is it my chance a reference of the popular alternative rock band named "Smashing Pumpkins"?

Besides that, I loved the grungy, deep, footsteps, ehem STOMPS of noise and distortion that you've organized to this wonderful piece.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Oh no, I didn't reference that band, though I've heard them sometimes. Thank you and enjoy your pumpkinfest.

The Calm before the Storm The Calm before the Storm

Atmospheric and Dark, you have captured the tone you are going for.
Percussion is fantastically done.

RaztoR responds:

Thanks! I appreciate your feedback!

FD - Moontears Pt. II FD - Moontears Pt. II

An amazing solemn piece with very controlled crescendos and decrescendos at the right places. I am astounded by your efforts in making this soundtrack. as a music producer as well, i tend to overlook the importance of quietness in soundtracks. You did a great job using that here.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thank you. :)

let's talk about sex baby ♪ let's talk about sex baby ♪

HOLY SHIT, I was just rummaging through newgrounds, and I see this. The art style was oddly similar to a fellow friend of mine then I realized the username. AND ITS YOU

WHAAAAAAAAT?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

(btw fantastic job with generating suh a unique art style, that's probably why I noticed it the first place)

jellyrolled responds:

LMFAO I COULD CRY.
I just post random stuff here once in awhile, some nsfw so I don't go out of my way to advertise it but that is awesome, I'm glad my style is that noticeable to you!! I'm very very happy about that!!